Thursday, 8 November 2012

Yes! I've found my future neighborhood!

28/7/12
Oh my Goodness. Okay, I always knew I wanted to live just outside of Monaco. And though I'd been here before, nothing could prepare me for the downright excitement I felt (did not show, ex-cuh-use me) when I walked around Saint Jean Cap Ferrat with my parents and sister to meet up with our relatives at Paloma Beach. 
​
The fragrance of orange blossoms and some sort of citrusy scent was extremely appealing, and I was so glad I wore my new white pants and a simple tank top. I am not ashamed to say I instagrammed myself sitting in front of the perfect view, because it was a marking my decision to live here. Don't judge. 
Paloma Beach has excellent food including summery veggie risotto, rich pesto pasta and a moist chocolate croustant cake. The fruit platters are almost too beautiful to eat, and there's a happy, summery vibe going on around the secluded beach restaurant. What's even better? The bartenders and waiters all resemble Dolce & Gabbana models. Love, love loooove ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment